Things in my head

The thinkings of a Londoner lost in the mire of Essex

Friday, October 21, 2005

How to blog- part 1



Hello! So I'm definitely no expert on computers. That dubioous honour would probably go to Rob or Jon. But I have had fun setting the old bloggy blog blog up. So I thought that I'd post a simple 'How To' thing, which will explain how to:

  • Post links
  • Put a picture on your profile
  • Post pictures
  • Post music and video
  • Add chat, clocks, counters, banners etc

But because the things I'm gonna write will be in HTML code (computer language), I'm gonna have to write it in a Word document. So if you would like to find out about any of this stuff,

CLICK HERE FOR A NEW WORLD OF BLOGGING FUN!!

And if you think any of it helpful, or confusing, or if its wrong, or if you know a better way, leave a post.

Have fun!

2 Comments:

At 05 November, 2005 23:15 , Blogger Jon said...

That is a brilliant piece of work. I have just added a hit counter to my blog. Thanks for the effort mate.

 
At 06 November, 2005 18:28 , Blogger Tim Lovell said...

Its good to finally be recognised. I am oft overlooked for comments, in favour of more trivial thihngs like gays and God. It is very sad.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home