Things in my head

The thinkings of a Londoner lost in the mire of Essex

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

What a Weekend!

Well, here they are, some of the pictures from the hotly anticipated, greatly enjoyed Norfolk weekend. The first annual Brum chums trip maybe?

I haven't put all the pictures on yet, but will add more later. I'm sorry there aren't pictures of everyone, some were a bit blurred. But I hope you enjoy them in the slideshow below. I've actually opened up a flickr account and thought that if I share the username and password with you guys, then any of us can add pictures that we want to share. I'll put it in a comment.

Anyways, here's what the Welshy's missed, and what we enjoyed.


Hope you enjoyed it too!


*Update*

Because of the mad crazy size of the slideshow thing, I've taken it away, but there is a link to all the pictures below:

I'm the link, click on me to see the pictures that I just told you about. Ta.

5 Comments:

At 18 July, 2006 16:04 , Blogger Tim Lovell said...

Oh yeah, and the first one is a bit of a mash up of the picture next to the kitchen and us. Hilarious eh?

In the meantime...

To add your pics on to flickr, you need to go to www.flickr.com and enter these details

Username: thebrumchums
Password: gunbarrels

It might catch on, or it could be another flop, but we'll see eh?

 
At 20 July, 2006 15:06 , Blogger Cinda said...

So sad to miss it :( Can I join the festivities next year?

 
At 21 July, 2006 07:30 , Blogger Tim said...

It was obviously your camera Tim but where are the pictures of you?!

 
At 23 July, 2006 18:57 , Blogger Tim Lovell said...

Hannah- no. I must retain an air of mysteriousness as the photographer. It brings an added bit of spice to the photos methinks. I also like the pretty ones the girls did when they went to the church. Big up to the Emily crew. But I'm still the best.

Thinking about the weekend still gives me a warm glow- I really really needed that.

 
At 31 July, 2006 17:22 , Blogger luke said...

nice pics mate

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home