Things in my head

The thinkings of a Londoner lost in the mire of Essex

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

The Song is True...



We really are going to the chapel and we really are getting married. (Except it's not really a chapel, its a rather large church, so in that respect the song is FALSE).



I thought that I'd let you all know that Vikki and I have got a wedding blog which will keep you up to date with everything regarding the wedding- from the gift list to any piccies that we think are nice. There are also diary bits where Vikki and I will write about weddingey type stuff. It may be a little narcissistic, but humour us, it's our wedding. But we do hope that the wedding blog is fun for you to look at, for those boys who like dreaming of weddings and outfits, and for the girls who like to quickly find the gift list, buy something and get the heck outta' there.

Well that's it. Why don't you go and look at it now. Go on. Go on, go on, go on. Ya will, ya will, ya will, ya will, ya will......


Oh yeah, there's a link to it here

3 Comments:

At 11 August, 2006 11:20 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm seriously very chuffed for you squids, even though it was ALWAYS going to happen :) I shall go and look at your wedding blog now.

Question for debate:
Is it true that when we talk about 'getting married', girls instinctively think about a wedding, whereas boys think about 30 years' time?

 
At 14 August, 2006 01:10 , Blogger Andy said...

I always knew Trev had a fixation with Usher.

Davey I don't mate but...queue sweeping generalisation...I suspect girls make think more about the actual day than guys do?

 
At 14 August, 2006 18:45 , Blogger Jon said...

I thought Trevor was Usher.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home